Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Heart Touching

READ THE FULL - STORY GUYSS ITS
DAMN HEART TOUCHING ♥
GIRl: I miss you.
BOy: And so?
GIRl: I really did.
BOy: oK.
GIRl: I’m sorry.
BOy: What for?
GIRl: For ignoring your efforts to
communicate with me.
BOy: Its OK. I got used to it, then
I
got tired, so I stopped trying and
started forgetting.

GIRl: I..
GIRl: I…tried to forget about you,
you see.
BOy: ….......
GIRl: Cause it tore me apart that
we can never be…
BOy: its OK.
GIRl: Why is it so OK?
BOy: I got used to days hoping
you’d be back, but then you
never
did. I started facing reality, and
started to get a move on.
GIRl: Wait…am I too late?
BOy: Too late for what?
GIRl: To court you?
BOy: You know, I’ve always
wanted to hear that from you.
Back then, a years ago. But…I got
used to only wishing for it..then
realized it would never happen,
so
I stopped hoping.
GIRl: I’m really sorry, but dont
worry, this time, I will make your
wishes come true.
BOY: Thats not possible..I have
got
someone in ma life...
GIRl:Its great for you.. Who is
she?
When I'll meet her?

No comments:

Post a Comment